- Colinton Community Council: thanks for supporting us
- Colinton’s wider community - thank you again to everyone who has made a financial contribution
- Colinton Amenity Association, who have supported us through their “Colinton Magazine” and with works near the tunnel entrance
- Colinton Community Conservation Trust, with whom we're "sharing" RLS
- Colinton Local History Society: thanks for your help with our heritage interpretation work
- Colinton Parish Church: thank you for your support in several way, including letting us communicate with readers of the Colinton News
- Colinton Village Enterprise; thank you letting us use your shed in Spylaw Park! Congratulations on becoming a SCIO.
- The Armed Forces Covenant: Newsflash! We've just had news of a very generous grant from the AFC, which takes us to almost halfway to our funding target. Thanks also for the support, advice and guidance with our application from Edinburgh Garrison and CEC.
- SUSTRANS - Two generous blocks of financial support awarded by Sustrans ArtRoots fund. Thank you!
- Tiphereth: Special thanks to Tiphereth's tremendous Peregrines group, who have been with us almost every Tuesday, Anna and the team have scraped, brushed and painted from one end of the tunnel to the other and are still going strong. Great work! Thank you.
- Currie, Balerno & District Round Table - Newsflash! We've just been informed of a donation of £2,000 from CBDRT. We really appreciate your donation towards the project costs and your support for what we're doing. Thank you!
- Redhall Walled Garden (SAMH): We really appreciate the time you spent scraping and painting!
- Water of Leith Conservation Trust: Thank you for your help with the physical work, folks!
- Edinburgh Garrison (Army): Lots of support, for which we're grateful. We also look forward to the Youth Groups at Dreghorn Barracks doing their bit of the mural.
- City of Edinburgh Council Neighbourhood Partnership Community Grants Fund - It was great to have this grant to fund the Heritage Interpretation work that underpins the historic elements of the mural.
- Local Schools: Colinton Primary School's week-long section of the mural looks great now that it's on the wall. Bonaly Primary, Firrhill High and Merchiston Castle are all scheduled to work on their own sections of the mural. We're looking forward to that.
- Pentlands Art Club: Looking forward to your involvement. The PAC will be painting some sections of the mural
- Currie and Balerno News - Valuable initial support provided by C&B News. Thank you for that and for publsihing our updates - this month's front cover is brilliant!
- The Mushroom Trust - Thank you for your kind and generous grant towards our work.
- EIS Arts Fund - Newsflash! We really appreciate your donation towards our project costs. Thank you!
- Crudens - We really appreciate your donation towards the project costs. Thank you!
- Colinton Co-op - Thank you for your gift of £150 to provide drinks and snacks for the volunteers who work with us!
- The Robert Louis Stevenson Society - thank you for writing about us in your recent newsletter, for your support through your website and for liking what we're doing.
- Virgin Money Lounge, Edinburgh - thank you for selecting us as one of the three charities in the running for funding between October and December
- Living Streets Scotland - We really appreciate the loan of youre footfall counting sensors, and Chris Thompson's extraction of the data for us.
City of Edinburgh Council
- Convenor, Culture and Communities Committee
- Director of Place
- Neighbourhood Management Team
- Natural Heritage Officer
- Anti Graffiti Officer
- Bridges & Tunnels Professional Officer
- Street Lighting team: What a great improvement the new lighting makes! It really enhances the sense of safety for users. See our LInks page for a case study by the contractors, ASD Lighting, or click here to go straight there,
Local Elected Representatives
- Andrew Crummy