- Colinton Community Council: thanks for supporting us
- Colinton’s wider community - thank you again to everyone who has made a financial contribution or simply expressed support
- Colinton Amenity Association, who have supported us through their “Colinton Magazine” and with works near the tunnel entrance
- Colinton Community Conservation Trust, with whom we're "sharing" RLS
- Colinton Local History Society: thanks for your help with our heritage interpretation work
- Colinton Parish Church: thank you for your support in several way, including letting us communicate with readers of the Colinton News
- Colinton Village Enterprise; thank you letting us use your shed in Spylaw Park! Congratulations on becoming a SCIO.
- SUSTRANS - Newsflash! Three generous blocks of financial support have now been awarded by Sustrans ArtRoots fund. Thank you!
- Virgin Money Foundation: We really appreciate your grant, which resulted from members of the Edinburgh Virgin Money Lounge vioting for our project.
- The Armed Forces Covenant: A very generous grant and thanks also for the support, advice and guidance with our application from Edinburgh Garrison and CEC.
- Tiphereth: Special thanks to Tiphereth's tremendous Peregrines group, who were with us almost every Tuesday for four months, Anna and the team scraped, brushed and painted from one end of the tunnel to the other. Great work! Thank you.
- Currie and Balerno News - Valuable support has been provided by C&B News. Thank you for that and for pubishing our updates!
- Currie, Balerno & District Round Table - We really appreciate your donation towards the project costs and your support for what we're doing. Thank you!
- Redhall Walled Garden (SAMH): We really appreciate the time you spent scraping and painting!
- Water of Leith Conservation Trust: Thank you for your help with the physical work, folks!
- Edinburgh Garrison (Army): Lots of support, for which we're grateful. It was great to have the Welfare Service and the Youth Groups at Dreghorn Barracks painting their bit of the mural and being featured on BFBS Radio and Forces TV.
- City of Edinburgh Council Neighbourhood Partnership Community Grants Fund - It was great to have this grant to fund the Heritage Interpretation work that underpins the historic elements of the mural.
- Local Schools: Colinton Primary School's week-long section of the mural looks great now that it's on the wall, as do Bonaly Primary's, Firrhill High School's and Juniper Green Primary's. Great work, everyone - just over 600 young people have contributed.
- Pentlands Art Club: Thank you for your involvement. Your work is being fixed to the walls and we look forward to your poppies.
- The Mushroom Trust - Thank you for your kind and generous grant towards our work.
- EIS Arts Fund - We really appreciate your donation towards our project costs. Thank you!
- Crudens - We really appreciate your donation towards the project costs. Thank you!
- Colinton Co-op and the Co-op Local Communities Fund - Thank you for your generous donations!
- The Robert Louis Stevenson Society - thank you for writing about us in recent newsletter, for your support through your website and for liking what we're doing.
- Living Streets Scotland - We really appreciate the loan of your footfall counting sensors, and Chris Thompson's extraction of the data for us.
- William Syson Trust - Thank you for your grant.
City of Edinburgh Council
- Convenor, Culture and Communities Committee
- Director of Place
- Neighbourhood Management Team
- Natural Heritage Officer
- Anti Graffiti Officer
- Bridges & Tunnels Professional Officer
- Street Lighting team: What a great improvement the new lighting makes! It really enhances the sense of safety for users. See our LInks page for a case study by the contractors, ASD Lighting, or click here to go straight there,
Local Elected Representatives