- Colinton Community Council: thanks for supporting us
- Colinton’s wider community - thank you again to everyone who has made a financial contribution
- Colinton Amenity Association, who have supported us through their “Colinton Magazine” and with works near the tunnel
- Colinton Community Conservation Trust
- Colinton Local History Society: thanks for your help with our heritage interpretation work
- Colinton Parish Church: thank you for your support in several way, including letting us communicate with readers of the Colinton News
- Colinton Village Ventures/Enterprise; thank you letting us use your shed in Spylaw Park!
- Water of Leith Conservation Trust: Thank you for your help with the physical work, folks!
- SUSTRANS - Newsflash! Generous financial support awarded by Sustrans. Thank you!
- Edinburgh Garrison (Army): Lots of support, for which we're grateful. We also look forward to the Youth Groups at Dreghorn Barracks doing their bit of the mural.
- Local Schools: Colinton Primary School's week-long section of the mural looks great now that it's on the wall. Bonaly Primary, Firrhill High and Merchiston Castle are all scheduled to work on their own sections of the mural. We're looking forward to that.
- Pentlands Art Club: Newsflash! The PAC will be painting some sections of the mural
- Currie and Balerno News - Newsflash! Valuable initial support provided by C&B News. Thank you!
City of Edinburgh Council
- Convenor, Culture and Communities Committee
- Director of Place
- Neighbourhood Management Team
- Natural Heritage Officer
- Anti Graffiti Officer
- Bridges & Tunnels Professional Officer
- Street Lighting team: what a great improvement the new lighting makes. It really enhances the sense of safety for users.
Local Elected Representatives
- Andrew Crummy
- Creative Scotland